Herpes is a viral disease and can infect various parts of the body. However, oral herpes infection is very the common.
The indications for the herpes infection include:
• May include a warning sign (prodromes) a couple of days before the attack. This consists of itching, tingling or a painful feeling in the area where the lesions will develop.
• Skin becomes red and sensitive.
• Burning or itching sensation in genital area.
• Burning sensation during urination.
• Unusual vaginal or penis discharge.
• Small red bumps in genital area.
• Painful blisters which crust over and then scab off.