Warts are a common viral infection occurring more commonly on the skins of hands and feet. It can be contagious. Normally, they disappear after a few months but can for years and can also recur.
The indications of a warts infection include:
• Cauliflower-like clusters.
• Dark black dots in center of papule.
• Fleshy, small bumps.
• Rough to the touch papule.
• Dark fingerlike, horny projection.
• Papules can occur on nay part of the body.
• They are sharply demarcated, rough, round or irregular, firm, and light gray, yellow, brown, or gray-black nodules 2 to 10 mm in diameter.