Anemia meaning lack of blood is the decrease in the normal number of red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood. If not diagnosed and treated early. It may lead to many complications in the human body.
The indications for anemia include:
• Pale including decreased pinkness of lips, gums, lining of the eyelids, nails, beds and palms.
• Swelling of the hands and legs
• Abnormal menstruation
• Feeling week weak and extreme fatigue
• Dizziness followed with headache and fainting
• Irregular rapid heart beat
• Difficulty in concentrating
• Feeling cold.