SARS is a respiratory disease in humans caused by the SARS coronavirus. SARS infection can be life threatening and spreads mainly close person-to-person contact.
Indications of SARS during Early phase
• Decreased or normal White blood cell count.
• Elevated creatine phosphokinase levels.
• Elevated hepatic transaminases.
Indications of SARS during Respiratory phase
• Thrombocytopenia (Decreased concentration of platelets in the blood).
• Leukopenia (decreased concentration of white blood cells in the blood.
• Decreased absolute lymphocyte count.