Muscular Dystrophy is the disorder that weakens a person’s muscles. It is a group of hereditary muscular disease that is progressive in nature.
The indications include:
• Muscle weakness.
• Difficulty in lifting head , walking, running, or climbing stairs.
• Walks with his legs apart and walks on toes.
• Frequent falls.
• Difficulty getting up from a lying or sitting position.
• Mild mental retardation.
• Walks with chest pointed out.
• Difficulty in Speaking.
• Weakness in lower leg muscles, resulting in difficulty running and jumping.
• Lack of coordination.