Asthma is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows down the airways within the body. It affects people of all ages but most often it starts in the childhood.
The indications include:
• Chest Tightness
• Difficulty Talking
• Persistent Coughing
• Rapid Breathing as if grasping for air
• Frequent cough, especially at night
• Losing your breath easily or shortness of breath
• Feeling very tired or weak when exercising
• Wheezing or coughing after exercise
• Decreases or changes in a peak expiratory flow
• Trouble sleeping
• Repeated respiratory infections
• Nagging cough- chronic cough or a coughing spell brought about by exercise or emotional stress- indication of undiagnosed asthma.