Prostate cancer is a type of cancer that grows in the prostate glands of the male reproductive system. Most prostate cancers are slow growing; however, there are cases of aggressive prostate cancers.
The following are the signs of prostate cancer. But keep in mind that they do not always occur, and are not necessarily indicators of cancer, but could indicate another condition.
• Blood appearing in the urine stream
• Blood appearing in the semen
• Smaller or weaker urine stream
• The urge to urinate frequently, but producing only small amounts
• Painful urination
• Inability to fully empty the bladder
• The uncontrolled dribbling of urine
• Difficulty beginning to urinate
• Pain with ejaculation
• Pain in pelvis, spine, hips, upper thighs, ribs, or lower back
• Impotence or some other sexual health problem