Home remedies for Teeth whitening:
• Strawberry paste is known for its teeth whitening effect. It has enzymes, which makes teeth bright and shiny. Crush some strawberries and make paste out of it, then apply this paste on toothbrush and brush your teeth. But after brushing with strawberry paste, brush your teeth with normal toothpaste. Continuous use of strawberries makes teeth look white and bright.
• Soda bicarbonate is another whitening agent which is known for its bleaching properties. It is easily available in every kitchen; apply it on the toothbrush to remove stains. Prolonged use of soda bicarbonate makes teeth white.
• Lemon is also used for teeth whitening. Rubbing lemon peel on teeth removes stain ,but prolonged used can even makes teeth sensitive because of citric acid.
• Eating apple regularly removes yellow satins from teeth.
Home remedies for tooth ache:
• Ice pack is an excellent remedy for suppressing pain. Pack ice cube in some cotton cloth and then apply on affected tooth, it will take few minutes to calm down.
• Clove has analgesic properties. Apply clove oil or place clove near the affected tooth to reduce pain.
• Oregano has antibiotic properties. Apply oregano oil on the affected tooth to drain abscess. Hence after it will reduce pain.
• Pour few drops of vanilla extract on the tooth, in few minutes pain will reduce.
• Take pinch of turmeric powder and mix it with mustard oil, it acts as excellent remedy for toothache. This paste you can apply twice a week to reduce caries and other teeth problems.
Home remedies for Gum diseases:
• Vitamin C is effective in curing gum disease. Include oranges and Amla in your diet to get rid of Gingivitis. If condition is severe then take vitamin C tablets after the prescription of doctor.
• Gum massage with gum paints or gum oil increase the blood flow and helps in curing gum diseases.
• Warm saline rinses twice a day is effective in removing bacteria present in mouth.