Breastfeeding reduces the risk of many serious health conditions in both mother and newborn.
In mothers breastfeeding lower risk of anemia and improves mental health as an immediate benefit and in long term it lowers the risk of type II diabetes, ovarian or breast cancer.
Besides it slows down multiple pregnancies that lead to cause number of health problems, including diabetes and severe calcium deficiencies.
Where as for newborn breastfeeding provides immunity, dental health and reduces risk of juvenile diabetes, heart disease, childhood cancers, multiple sclerosis, and asthma.
Breastfeeding is good for every part of new born-
• Cholesterol in breastfeed milk supports the growth of nervous tissue and brain helps for higher intelligence quotient.
• It improves eye sight and reduces ear infections.
• Breastfed lowers development of respiratory infections such as wheezing, pneumonia and influenza.
• Heart rates are lower in breastfed new born.
• It improves digestive system by preventing diarrhea, gastrointestinal infections, and food allergies and reduces risk of ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease in adulthood.
• Breast milk helps to mature new born immune system.
• It reduces risk of getting diabetes.
• Breastfeed lowers urinary tract infections in child.
• It improves joints and muscles health in breastfeed new born.
• Fewer allergic actions such as eczema can be prevented in breastfed new born.
• It promotes leaner growth at one year of age and less likely to be obese later in life.
• Stools of breastfed babies have a less-offensive odor.