A sound sleep is more important part of healthy living. Sound sleep is directly proportional to the food that we eat and it is also associated with many health benefits. It is important to have a healthy lifestyle.
Benefit of sound sleep is as follows:
• A sound sleep gives a peaceful mind, relieved from strain and stress of daily living.
• A proper sleep reduces the risk factor for most of diseases and keeps body and mind healthy.
• While sleeping the blood is supplied more to the muscle which allows the body to recover from the physical stress of the day.
• A good night sleep lets you enjoy the next whole day with out feeling tired.
• According to a study a good sleep boosts brainpower.
• Tissues growth and repair happens when we sleep because of the reduced metabolic activity.
• The presence of your mind and consciousness is strengthened by sound sleep.
• A proper sleep makes you physically more alert.
• While sleeping the body’s immune system modulators increase naturally which protects from bacterial and viral infections such as cold, cough etc.
• In deep sleep the energy is conserved because the body’s temperature is turned down.
• Person who don’t sleep properly are more likely to be overweight or obese.
• A proper sleep helps to reduce body weight.
• Extreme cases of sleep deprivation may lead to depression or stroke.
• Bananas help to promote sleep as they are rich in tryptophan.
• A glass of warm milk increases sleep because of the presence of protein which enhances the sleep.
• Honey acts as a sedative because of the presence of right amount of glucose, which tells the brain to turn off orexin, a neurotransmitter that is linked to alertness.
• The easiest way to improve sleep is to consume a serving of oatmeal every night as it sooth the digestive and nervous system.