The apocrine glands in the body produce sweat. There are number of reasons for body odor like excessive sweating, infections and toxins production in the body.
Remedies to prevent odor:
• Use tissue papers or wipes to wash the odor.
• Wear fresh clothes regularly and during summer cotton clothes.
• Wash hands frequently.
• Wear clean shoes with good leather quality and change socks regularly.
• Maintain body dry by applying the talcum powder and aviod deodorants.
• Use an antibacterial soap for bath.
• Use antiperspirants after shower.
• Avoid tobacco and drinking alcohol.
• Drink lot of water to eliminate toxins and avoid excess drinking of coffee and tea.
• Eat healthy diet such as leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, sprouts, soy etc.
• Avoid or minimize usage of spicy foods like garlic, hot peppers, onions etc. ans strictly stop junk food or processed foods which cut shot toxins level.
• Take wheat grass daily on empty stomach, control body odor.
• Apply baking soda to the armpits, helps in reduce the body odor.
• Use mixture of alcohol and white vinegar to wash the armpits.
• Rub slices of potato under armpits.
• Add some drops of rose water in the bath tub before taking bath.
• Apple cider vinegar reduces the pH of the skin and eradicates armpit odor when used in place of deodorant.
• Better to take three baths per day in summer.
• Tea tree is an anti-bacterial herb. Make a deodorant by mixing 2 drops of essential oil and one ounce of water.
• Apply mixture of 10 drops of the essential oil (clove oil) in 30 ml of water to the affected area.
• Place few drops of vinegar on a cotton ball and apply to the under arms or the area affected.
• Apply turnip juice to the armpits or affected area.
• Drinking a cup of sage tea every day.
• Apply mixture of tomato juice with fresh sage leaves to the affected area for 10 minutes before washing.