During lifetime everyone may face itching at any point of time. It is an irritation of skin, desire to scratch the affected area. It can be caused due to dry skin, pregnancy, exposure to chemicals, presence of toxins, insect bite and skin diseases like psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, urticaria etc.
Itching can be treating either by natural remedies or by home made remedies. They are
• Apply mixer of linseed oil and lemon juice in equal proportions to the affected area helps to relief itching.
• Massage affected area with mixture of fresh coconut juice and tomato juice which helps to sooth.
• Apply bitter gourd root juice on the affected area which helps to reduce itching.
• Apply mixture of lemon extract, aloe vera and vitamin E rich oil to the infected area helps to sooth the skin and relieve from itching.
• Add cornstarch in the water before bathing, helps to relieve itchiness.
• Taking bath with lukewarm water helps to treat itching.
• Mix water with two drops of peppermint oil or two cups of oat meal and have bath which helps to sooth and reduces from pain.
• Apply cold compress or fresh stinging nettle to the affected area which reduces the itchiness.
• Diet rich in Vitamin C, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and zinc.
• Mix honey and cinnamon powder in equal proportions and apply to affected area.
• Applying neem oil on the affected area is helpful to relief from itching.
• Cover the affected area with a light paste of coconut oil and limejuice. This is a good remedy to cure itching.
• Use good quality moisturizer to dry skin immediately after the bath.
• Mix some baking soda with water and make a paste and apply this on the affected area.