Hair loss is one of the major problem faced by most of the young people across the globe. It occurs for many reasons like Depression, stress, anxiety, Hormonal imbalance, illness, infections, menopause, pregnancy, medications etc. But the two main factors involved are DHT (DiHydro Testosterone) factor and loss of blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Role of DHT factor in hair loss:
DHT factor is produced by 5Aplpha enzyme in human body along with testosterone. This DTH will shrink the size of hair by attaching to the hair follicles. This can be due to genetic factors also.
Green Tea for hair loss:
• Green tea is made from the leaves of Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing.
• It contains powerful antioxidants which scavenge free radicals. Drinking green tea not only lowers total cholesterol levels, it also improves the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.
• The herbs in green tea will fight against 5aplpha and lessen the amount of it in the human body which naturally leads to minimizing the effects of reduction in hair follicles which results in decreased hair loss.
• Green tea is a natural agent which blocks DTH without creating any side effects. It also helps in improving overall cardiovascular activity through increased circulation.
• Green tea also contains molecule called catechin which helps in stimulating hair growth and increase blood circulation to hair follicles.
Tips for healthy hair:
• Drinking green tea twice a day will results in relaxation of blood vessels which enhances proper blood circulation to enrich the hair follicles with more nutrition.
• Massaging scalp with your fingers in a circular motion by adding the right amount of pressure with extract obtained from green tea
• Use shampoos and moisturizers containing green tea to cleanse scalp which fight hair loss and scalp infections. Use green tea products for at least six months to see the effective results
• Green tea contains a variety of vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin E and Panthenol, which are all very important components for conditioning hair. Vitamin E restores dry or damaged hair, while vitamin C guards against damage from UV radiation. Panthenol strengthens and softens hair and prevents split ends.