Aloe Vera is a rich source of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Aloe Vera can help a person to maintain a good health due to its medicinal properties. Aloe Vera juice acts as antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent.
Other benefits of aloe vera are,
• Detoxify the body system.
• Heals the skin wounds, burns and cuts.
• Improves blood circulation.
• Relieves the discomfort of sunburn.
• Used to treat dandruff.
• Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
• Improves immune system.
• Improves digestion process.
• Maintain healthy skin.
• Stimulates tissue regeneration.
• Prevents cancer.
• Acts as an antioxidant agent.
• Promotes healthy weight.
• Treats psoriasis, genital herpes, hyperlipidaemia etc.
• Treats constipation, ulcers, diarrhea and other intestinal problems.
• May relieve itching and swelling of skin.
Aloe Vera can also used as eye wrinkle remover, treating acne and pimples, underarm odor remover, reduces pregnancy stretch marks.
People using medication for diuretics, laxatives, heart medications, some of corticosteroids, HIV medications should avoid Aloe vera.