Neem (Azadirachta indica) oil is obtained from its fruits and seeds. It is an Indian subcontinent evergreen tree. Neem oil is a vegetable oil.
Medicinal Benefits of Neem :
• Neem oil can help us from many unfriendly microorganisms since it has anti bacterial, anti parasitic, anti fungal, anti protozoal and anti viral properties.
• Apply neem powder or oil on wounds or cuts. This will help in fast recovery.
• If you suffer from body odour problems, then take bath in warm water with a few neem leaves. This is highly helpful.
• Neem powder and oil has been used for many skin problems like rashes, ringworm infection, eczema, allergy etc.
• Neem is known to have anti malarial activity.
• Neem oil has been used to remove lice from hair. It is also effective to treat graying of hair, dandruff and hair fall.
• Neem oil helps to relieve pain. A massage on muscle and joints with neem oil can help to relieve pain.
• Neem cures constipation and help from indigestion.
• Neem had deworming action and will help in better intestinal functioning.
• Neem will purify blood. And has anti-toxic effect.
• Neem is a very good medicine for diabetic patients to control blood sugar levels.
• Neem strengthens the immune system and destroys any foreign disease in the body.