Tomatoes are rich source of Vitamin C and vitamin A; Tomatoes have folate and an antioxidant called lycopene that prevent damage to cell and help fight against cancer. They also help to maintain blood sugar levels.
Health benefits of Tomatoes:
• Drinking tomato juice also helps to reduce blood clots.
• Tomatoes are also rich in vitamin K that strengthens bones.
• Tomato helps in reducing high blood pressure as it contains abundant potassium and prevents from coronary heart diseases and stroke.
• Tomato pomace is good to treat gastric disturbances such as heartburn, vomiting and diarrhea.
• Have a tomato in the morning this enhances Vitamin C and flavonoids to strengthen the blood vessels.
• Tomato is good for cleansing and rejuvenating your skin.
• Applying tomato juice or rubbing slices of tomatoes will give you a soft, glossy and smooth skin.
• Buttermilk soaked tomato slices will help from tanning of skin.
• Tomato supplies sulphur that prevents from liver cirrhosis and helps to remove the toxic products from the body.
• Tomatoes have low saturated fat and have no cholesterol.
• Keep Sliced tomatoes on affected area which helps to clear infection or wounds in 3 days.