Wheatgrass has high concentrations of chlorophyll, active enzymes, trace elements, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Chlorophyll present in the wheat grass acts as a hemoglobin. 10 gm of wheat grass powder is equal to 2 kilograms of vegetables. Regular consumption of wheat grass with empty stomach ensure perfect health such as
• Builds blood cells.
• Helps in blood purification, liver detoxification and colon cleansing.
• Improves digestion system.
• Fight against infections and improves the body's ability to heal wounds.
• Helps in removing heavy metals from the body.
• Helps in treating skin problems like eczema or psoriasis.
• Helps in preventing tooth decay, hair loss and dark circles around eyes.
• Helps to reduce body odors.
• Helps in boosting sexual strength.
• Provide unfavorable environment to bacteria and viruses.
• Helps in slowing the aging process of cell.
• Relieves from general body pains.
• Helps to treat constipation and keep the bowels open.
• Induces hunger and relieves from sleeplessness.
• Keep blood sugar and blood pressure under control.
• Helps in combating diseases such as cancer, menstrual problems, leukemia, insomnia etc.
Directions to use: Add one tablespoon of powder in a glass of water and have it in the morning with empty stomach.