Water forms the basis of life. Drinking a healthy amount of water is vital for health. Just by drinking enormous amount of water per day adds to a lot of health benefits, so much so that there is no requirement for taking pain killers as well. Water constitutes 2/3rd of the human body, thus forms the main component.
Following are the benefits of drinking this liquid with the Midas touch:
• Drinking water helps to reduce weight because it flushes down the by products produced by the burning down of fats.
• Drinking water reduces hunger; it’s an effective appetite suppressor with zero calories.
• Drinking water is the natural remedy for headache and back pain; dehydration being the most common cause.
• Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity, thus resulting in a younger looking and healthier skin.
• A human brain consists of 95% water. Thus, drinking water helps in effective and efficient functioning of the brain leading to better productivity at work.
• Drinking water regulates the body temperature and fuels up the muscles during exercise.
• Drinking water raises the metabolic rate of the body and thus helps in proper digestion; and thus, prevents constipation.
• Proper hydration helps to keep the joints and muscles lubricated decreasing the chances of getting cramps and sprains.
• Drinking considerable amount of water increases the effectiveness of our immune system.
• Water is used by the body to flush out toxins and waste products from the body and thus, helps relieves fatigue.
• Studies have shown that drinking water reduces the risk of colon cancer and bladder cancer.Water dilutes the concentration of cancer causing cells in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with the bladder lining.
One should drink 8 glasses (average 2 liters) of water per day for the proper functioning of the body.