Exercise is very important on regular basis at least 30 minute every morning supports physical and mental well-being throughout the life. Warm-up and cool-down, including stretching should be a part of every exercise. Exercise and eating proper diet leads to a healthier body.
Regular exercise benefits as follows -
• Aid to keep healthy appearance.
• Enhances fitness of the body.
• Enhances strengthening of the bones and tissues of the body thus reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
• Helps to reduce the fat percentage of the body.
• Helps to remain active at adult stage by improving the metabolism.
• Helps to prolong life span than those who do not exercise.
• Helps in reducing the blood pressure that improves blood circulation.
• Helps in strengthening of heart muscles, thus reducing risk of stroke and heart disease.
• Improves coordination of the body, thus reducing the risk of severe injuries.
• Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease, colon, cancer, and Type 2 diabetes.
• Improve energy levels and keep a person fresh and happy through out the day.
• Reduces feeling of depression and anxiety.