Nutrition and Fitness » Medicinal effects of parsely
Parsley is a natural breath sweetener and it is rich in chlorophyll. Chewing parsley leaves is very good for breath odors. It is rich in nutrition and has high healing properties. As a decorative garnish this vegetable has more medicinal effects.
Health benefits of parsley:
• Parsley enhances the antioxidant capacity of blood and acts as blood purifier.
• Parsley is rich in Iron and vitamin c and it is very effective in fatigue.
• It had bactericidal effects, thus reduces bad odor in mouth by destroying the bacteria.
• It repairs bruises and maintains elasticity of blood vessels.
• Parsley tea helps to get rid of diarrhea.
• It promotes the intestinal absorption there by dissolves the cholesterol in the veins.
• It is very good in treating deafness and ear infections.
• It dissolves gallstones.
• It improves estrogen secretion in women and restores the blood of uterus and there by regularizing the menstrual cycle.
• It inhibits the formation of tumor cells especially in lungs.
• Chewing parsley leaves strengthens the loose bleeding gums of teeth.
• Parsley when rubbed on the insect bite area relieves from swelling and itch.
• The root of parsley strengthens the spleen and very effective in treating mal absorption.