We all long for a clear, scar less face. And in the process, we exposed our face to harsh chemicals that can cause permanent damage to the facial skin. However, there are natural ways of cleansing, exfoliation and getting rid of the visible scars. And there are very few people who opt for these natural techniques. By following these simple steps, you can be one of them and prevent your skin from getting exposed to ruthless chemicals and their side effects.
• Apply a mixture of cucumber juice, lime juice and rose water every night regularly before going to bed. Leave this application on your face overnight and rinse in the morning. This will help give you a clear and blackhead free skin.
• A mixture of un-boiled milk, lime juice and salt can be used as a lotion and used to cleanse deep pores.
• To get rid of blackheads apply mixture of lime juice, rose water and glycerin on the face every night and leave it overnight. This application can also remove the stains.
• Stains can also be removed by using mint juice applications consistently as well.
• You can have a glowing skin without dead cells by scrubbing lie peel or tomato on your face regularly. Rinse with tap water after fifteen minutes and pat it dry.
• Unwanted facial hair can be removed naturally by making a paste out of sesame oil, wheat flour and turmeric powder.
• Application of orange juice all over the face makes it soft and smooth.
• Apply raw carrot paste all over the face and leave it for one hour. Then, rinse with water and notice a different glow on the face.
It should be noted that the ideal way for these natural ingredients to work depends on the frequency of their application. If you apply it once in a while whenever you feel like you won’t see any visible results. Therefore the beauty tips for your face should be followed regularly and on the consistent basis. It is worth giving them a try even if the take several weeks to months to show the results because they cost less and have almost no side effects on the face or the skin.