Pimple develops due to blockage present in the skin pore. It is either a pustule or papule and is generally caused due to more secretion from the sebaceous glands, which work to keep the skin healthy. Sometimes dirt and infection in a pore can also lead to a blockage, which inturn leads to pimple. Keeping the skin clean is the easiest way to not have pimple.
The following are some of the tips to reduce pimples.
• Use a gentle, water-soluble cleanser and Luke warm water to wash the face.
• Apply a medicated cream, such as creams with benzoyl peroxide, on pimples.
• Use non-greasy moisturizers and water soluble makeup products.
• It is best to not over moisturize the skin it is not be good for pimple prone skin in case it is necessary always use a light-weight moisturizer.
• Steaming once a week followed with a mask helps in cleaning out the pores. Honey is a good remedy and brings the impurities out. It has an antibacterial effect due to its high potassium content.
• Wash the makeup brushes and sponges every time after you use to clean it off dirt and bacteria.
• Avoid eating oily foods.
• Exfoliating the skin regularly is a good method to remove all the dead cells.
• Take a cotton ball and soak it in warm salt water then press on the pimple for 1 - 3 minutes this will help in dissolving the top of the pimple.
• Start the day by drinking warm water in empty stomach and drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush out impurities.
• Get good sleep for atleast eight hours sleep, which can reduce stress because Stress tends to increase the oiliness in you skin, which increases the dirt and sweat, leading to clogged pores and causing pimples.
• Keep your nails clean and also keep hands and hair away from face.
• Maintain a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, and follow a regular exercise.