Wearing high heels by women has become a fashion across the globe. It reflects a woman’s charm, confidence, glam and style. No doubt, high heels boost confidence in women, but they have disadvantages too. Here are few advantages and disadvantages of wearing high heels.
Advantages of high heels:
• Legs look more attractive with a slim appearance.
• High heels shape the calf muscles of the leg, giving a glamorous long look.
• Studies have proved that high heels improve pelvic floor muscles, aiding in its contraction and strength.
• High heels improve the height of a woman. This makes the woman to appear tall and attractive.
• It enhances the personality of a woman. Women appear more confident in high heels.
Disadvantages of high heels:
• Regular use of high heels may disfigure the shape of the leg. The body’s overall posture is at risk.
• High heels put lot of pressure on the feet.
• There are chances of having unexpected leg, ankle or foot injury and fractures.
• High heels inflict problem to knee joints. It damages the bone to a high extent.
• Wearing high heels for a long period of time may cause muscle aches, hammer toes, prinking pains on toe, nerve problems, blisters on feet and foot callus.
• Frequent use of high heels leads to hip and back pains.
• Walking with high heels need style. If you don’t walk in the right manner, you may find yourself on the ground.