To prevent a depressive or manic mood episode, one must follow the following:
• Eat a balanced diet.
• Exercise daily.
• Avoid extensive travel into other time zones.
• Get approximately the same number of hours of sleep every night.
• Avoid alcohol and illegal drugs.
• Reduce stress at work and at home.
• Limit caffeine and nicotine during manic episodes.
• Seek treatment as soon as you notice symptoms of a depressive or manic episode coming on.
|hi sir! my friend have depression problem. today she is fuly changed.his syptoms ...|
|Hello Doctor, I am advised following medicines for Depression / Bipolar since Ju ...|
|Q : my previous question id is 13744 here is my question and your response. Q ...|
|Dear Doc, Would appreciate if you kindly highlight on NEXITO PLUS drug and the ...|
|My wife suffers from bipolar disorder for the last many years. However she is ta ...|
|how effective is risdone in bipolar disorder ...|
|today from the newspaper i knowing that my brother might be suffering from baipo ...|
|Dear Sir, I am taking one Lithosun Sr 400 mg daily since last two years along ...|
|I have been diagnosed as a moods disorder patient and the doctor has prescribed ...|
|Resp. Dr., My father is suffering from Anxiety,OCD & Mood Disorder,Reacti ...|