Is Dipsalic F ointment available in the UK. Under what name is it available ?
Dipsalic F ointment is a combination of clobetasol propionate (0.05%) and salicylic acid (3%).Its an indian product manufactured by ZYG pharma private limited.We didnt find any result about the availability of the above mentioned drug in UK.But you can use anyone of the below mentioned drugs available in UK Clareluxreg; (clobetasol propionate) Dermovatereg; (clobetasol propionate) Nerisonereg; Forte (diflucortolone valearate) Etrivexreg; (clobetasol propionate) Have a good day
- My Brother suffering from Leucoderma?What exactly is Leucoderma?How is ...
- My daughter (3 years old) is having very-very dry skin. Because of dry ...
- I am Diagonised with Leprosy (a patch on my Shoulder & Stomach)in the ...
- i am a female..40 yrs old i have this hyper pigmentation problem on my ...
- What causes moles & warts? Are warts contagious? If yes, t ...
- I have colour pigments more in my face so my face is verry black compa ...
- my daughter aged about three and half. she has long hairs(about 3") on ...
Shingles is also termed as Herpes zoster. Shingles is a viral disease, characterized by a painful skin rash with blisters and more often in stripes with in the limited area of the body. Initial inf...More
Taeniasis (Tapeworm infestation) is an intestinal infection with the adult stage of the beef-tape-worm (Taenia saginata) or the adult or larval stage of the pork tapeworm (Taenia soliu...More
Gallstones are also called as Cholelithiasis, characterized by the collection of solid particles that form inside the gallbladder. Gallbladder is a pear shaped organ which stores bile. Bile is a fl...More
Recent News Letters
Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid which is an important nutrient for the growth of baby’s brain, form the retinas and develop the nervous system. Omega 3 foods can provide your baby with the energy and materials necessary to good physical and mental growth. Omega-3s are also important for ...More
We think we may have found one of the best excuses ever to eat a bar of chocolate. And it's nothing to do with how cocoa antioxidants are good for your heart or anything like that. Apparently eating sugar helps if you're about to blow your top. A high concentration of glucose appears to help prev...More
Diabetes is a disorder that affects the way your body uses food for energy. The source of energy the body uses is mainly from carbohydrates. When we eat carbohydrates, the carbohy...More
The majority of the diseases of the Gastrointestinal tract are not fatal but are significant causes of poor health, responsible for significant proportions of patients attending hospitals and local...More
• Regular exercise prevents back pain.
• Helps to maintain bones, muscles and joints healthy.
• Reduces risk of diseases such as cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabe...More
Indigestion or an upset stomach usually happens when people eat too much or too fast or eat the foods that don’t suite their body. This is a common problem for both kids and the grownups....More
Hemorrhoids are structures present in the anal canal of a normal human being. They become pathological and piles when they become infected and inflamed. The infection can be external or internal an...More