Is Dipsalic F ointment available in the UK. Under what name is it available ?
Dipsalic F ointment is a combination of clobetasol propionate (0.05%) and salicylic acid (3%).Its an indian product manufactured by ZYG pharma private limited.We didnt find any result about the availability of the above mentioned drug in UK.But you can use anyone of the below mentioned drugs available in UK Clareluxreg; (clobetasol propionate) Dermovatereg; (clobetasol propionate) Nerisonereg; Forte (diflucortolone valearate) Etrivexreg; (clobetasol propionate) Have a good day
- My Brother suffering from Leucoderma?What exactly is Leucoderma?How is ...
- My daughter (3 years old) is having very-very dry skin. Because of dry ...
- I am Diagonised with Leprosy (a patch on my Shoulder & Stomach)in the ...
- i am a female..40 yrs old i have this hyper pigmentation problem on my ...
- What causes moles & warts? Are warts contagious? If yes, t ...
- I have colour pigments more in my face so my face is verry black compa ...
- my daughter aged about three and half. she has long hairs(about 3") on ...
Fibromyalgia is regarded as a chronic disease characterized by intense pain and diffuse tenderness in various parts of body that include muscles, ligaments and tendons. Fibromyalgia can be pr...More
Bulimia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by recurrent and frequent episodes of eating unusually large amounts of food and feeling a lack of control over the eating. This binge-eating i...More
Recent News Letters
Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid which is an important nutrient for the growth of baby’s brain, form the retinas and develop the nervous system. Omega 3 foods can provide your baby with the energy and materials necessary to good physical and mental growth. Omega-3s are also important for ...More
We think we may have found one of the best excuses ever to eat a bar of chocolate. And it's nothing to do with how cocoa antioxidants are good for your heart or anything like that. Apparently eating sugar helps if you're about to blow your top. A high concentration of glucose appears to help prev...More
Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body. It is conditionally essential amino acid. Glutamine is synthesized in all tissues of the body. 5 – 10 Gms of glutamine are supplied...More
• Regular exercise prevents back pain.
• Helps to maintain bones, muscles and joints healthy.
• Reduces risk of diseases such as cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabe...More
Menopause usually occurs after 45 years age. It is the time in a woman’s life when her period stops. Its natural part of woman’s life. Menopause stage occurs when the woman’s ovar...More
Indigestion or an upset stomach usually happens when people eat too much or too fast or eat the foods that don’t suite their body. This is a common problem for both kids and the grownups....More
Hemorrhoids are structures present in the anal canal of a normal human being. They become pathological and piles when they become infected and inflamed. The infection can be external or internal an...More