side effects of lesuride
Hi, The side effects of lesuride are:Weight gain, dizziness, postural hypotension, extrapyramidal symptoms, neuroleptic malignant syndrome. GI disorders and dry mouth. CNS effects. Hyperprolactinaemia (with galactorrhoea, amenorrhoea, gynecomastia, breast pain, sexual dysfunction).
- One of my friends's Husband, he is wetting the bed by passing urine on ...
- I can not sleep in midnight... i am getting scared of that dark... i c ...
- My problem is some one has placed devices on my brain and body.I was d ...
- I AM ALWAYS TIRED, I MEAN ALWAYS !!! I COULD SLEEP TILL 12 NOON EVER D ...
- I am father of a three year old, he is unable to hold small/thin objec ...
- Doctor im a 21 year male im having a serious problem of concentration. ...
- I am a 24 years old boy and was diagnosed with anxiety neurosis last y ...
Depression is a serious medical problem that concerns the brain. Patient with depression have a feeling of being sad, blue, unhappy, miserable or down in the dumps. Many of us feel this way at some point of time for shorter durations. True clinical depression is a mood disorder where the feelings...More
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a variety of mood disorders referred as mania (feeling excessively elated, impulsive, and irritable) if stronger and hypomania if milder. Individuals who experience manic episodes will commonly experience depressive episodes or mixed epis...More
Herpes is a viral disease and can infect various parts of the body. However, oral herpes infection is very the common.
The indications for the herpes infection inc...More
Blood clot inside the blood vessels or within the heart in known as Thrombus and occurs due to the coagulation of blood in the specific area. it can transfer from the blood vessels and heart to oth...More
Cardiomyopathy “heart muscle disease” is a serious disease in which the heart muscles becomes inflamed and doesn’t work as well as it should. People with cardiomyopathy are often ...More