side effects of lesuride
Hi, The side effects of lesuride are:Weight gain, dizziness, postural hypotension, extrapyramidal symptoms, neuroleptic malignant syndrome. GI disorders and dry mouth. CNS effects. Hyperprolactinaemia (with galactorrhoea, amenorrhoea, gynecomastia, breast pain, sexual dysfunction).
- One of my friends's Husband, he is wetting the bed by passing urine on ...
- I can not sleep in midnight... i am getting scared of that dark... i c ...
- My problem is some one has placed devices on my brain and body.I was d ...
- I AM ALWAYS TIRED, I MEAN ALWAYS !!! I COULD SLEEP TILL 12 NOON EVER D ...
- I am father of a three year old, he is unable to hold small/thin objec ...
- Doctor im a 21 year male im having a serious problem of concentration. ...
- I am a 24 years old boy and was diagnosed with anxiety neurosis last y ...
Depression is a serious medical problem that concerns the brain. Patient with depression have a feeling of being sad, blue, unhappy, miserable or down in the dumps. Many of us feel this way at some point of time for shorter durations. True clinical depression is a mood disorder where the feelings...More
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a variety of mood disorders referred as mania (feeling excessively elated, impulsive, and irritable) if stronger and hypomania if milder. Individuals who experience manic episodes will commonly experience depressive episodes or mixed epis...More
Dementia, also known as Senility, is a group of disorders that affects the brain. It is not a specific disease and the indications include:
• Recent memory loss
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory disease of the intestine which may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus leading to wide variety of indications, depending upon t...More
Anemia meaning lack of blood is the decrease in the normal number of red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood. If not diagnosed and treated early. It may lead to ...More