side effects of lesuride
Hi, The side effects of lesuride are:Weight gain, dizziness, postural hypotension, extrapyramidal symptoms, neuroleptic malignant syndrome. GI disorders and dry mouth. CNS effects. Hyperprolactinaemia (with galactorrhoea, amenorrhoea, gynecomastia, breast pain, sexual dysfunction).
- One of my friends's Husband, he is wetting the bed by passing urine on ...
- I can not sleep in midnight... i am getting scared of that dark... i c ...
- My problem is some one has placed devices on my brain and body.I was d ...
- I AM ALWAYS TIRED, I MEAN ALWAYS !!! I COULD SLEEP TILL 12 NOON EVER D ...
- I am father of a three year old, he is unable to hold small/thin objec ...
- Doctor im a 21 year male im having a serious problem of concentration. ...
- I am a 24 years old boy and was diagnosed with anxiety neurosis last y ...
Depression is a serious medical problem that concerns the brain. Patient with depression have a feeling of being sad, blue, unhappy, miserable or down in the dumps. Many of us feel this way at some point of time for shorter durations. True clinical depression is a mood disorder where the feelings...More
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a variety of mood disorders referred as mania (feeling excessively elated, impulsive, and irritable) if stronger and hypomania if milder. Individuals who experience manic episodes will commonly experience depressive episodes or mixed epis...More
Anthrax is an acute bacterial disease. Most forms of the disease are lethal and can affect both humans as well as animals. Indications of anthrax infection depend upon how the person gets the inf...More
Chicken pox is a highly contagious illness. Chicken pox is rarely fatal. But it is more severe in adult males than in adult females or children. The indications of the onset of chicken pox inclu...More
Swine flu is an infection by one of the several types of swine influenza virus, the H1N1 virus. The swine flu in human due to H1N1 has been declared pandemic by the WHO in 2009 and has lead to 17,0...More