side effects of lesuride
Hi, The side effects of lesuride are:Weight gain, dizziness, postural hypotension, extrapyramidal symptoms, neuroleptic malignant syndrome. GI disorders and dry mouth. CNS effects. Hyperprolactinaemia (with galactorrhoea, amenorrhoea, gynecomastia, breast pain, sexual dysfunction).
- One of my friends's Husband, he is wetting the bed by passing urine on ...
- I can not sleep in midnight... i am getting scared of that dark... i c ...
- My problem is some one has placed devices on my brain and body.I was d ...
- I AM ALWAYS TIRED, I MEAN ALWAYS !!! I COULD SLEEP TILL 12 NOON EVER D ...
- I am father of a three year old, he is unable to hold small/thin objec ...
- Doctor im a 21 year male im having a serious problem of concentration. ...
- I am a 24 years old boy and was diagnosed with anxiety neurosis last y ...
Depression is a serious medical problem that concerns the brain. Patient with depression have a feeling of being sad, blue, unhappy, miserable or down in the dumps. Many of us feel this way at some point of time for shorter durations. True clinical depression is a mood disorder where the feelings...More
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a variety of mood disorders referred as mania (feeling excessively elated, impulsive, and irritable) if stronger and hypomania if milder. Individuals who experience manic episodes will commonly experience depressive episodes or mixed epis...More
Cystic fibrosis is a common genetic disorder that affects the entire body, causing progressive disability and eventually death. Although the cure for the disease is still under research, if diagnos...More
Acoustic Neuroma is a non-cancerous tumor that develops on the nerve that connects the ear to the brain. The tumor usually grows slowly. However, if it grows large enough, it can press against the ...More
Pleurisy, also known as Pleuritis, is an inflammation of the pleural membrane, a thin protective membranous lining over the lungs. This causes sharp pain during inspiration as the inflamed membrane...More