hi doctor, my friend says if any one takes 5 to 6 coldact tablet it induces sleep more than 24 hours is it true? If so what are affects of that? Is that life threatening?
Coldact contains Chlorpheniramine and we don't know if taking 5-6 tablets can cause sleep for a day but it will cause hallucinations and put the person in life threatening sitatuation. The side effects include extreme sleepiness, confusion, weakness, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, large pupils, dry mouth, flushing, fever, shaking, insomnia, hallucinations, and possibly seizures.
- What is Coversyl? Doctor has given it to my father for BP. What do you ...
- I am suffering from headache from last 2 months . I had consulted doct ...
- My husband was taking cholosterol reducing tablet 20mg every night for ...
- I have the problem of head hair fall for last few years. I visited fra ...
- In Nov'02 i had undergone kidney transplant, since then my situation h ...
- I am a male aged 56. I underwent angioplasty three years ago. One bloc ...
- My age is 24 years and I have bone TB in D3 bone. I recognized pain in ...
The classic indications for a bacterial infection include:
• Localized redness
• Pain is in the sp...More
Indigestion or an upset stomach usually happens when people eat too much or too fast or eat the foods that don’t suite their body. This is a common problem for both kids and the grownups....More
Haematuria is the presence of blood in the urine. It can be caused due to various reasons and the indications include:
• Pink, red or cola colored urine.