1.what is the uses and side effects of becosules capsule 2.after taking any vitamin tablets why the urine is thick yellow.does it affect kidney
HI, Becosules are Multivitamin capsules: Becosules are vitamin B capsules. The capsule also contains vit C, Vit E and some other trace minerals like zinc, iron, etc. These vitamin B complex capsules or syrups are given to a patient level of rate of cell formation and division which gets affected, when you take pain killers....Becosule capsules are B-complex capsules and they are taken after any medicine to increase the appetite. It does not have any serious side effects except for nausea or vomiting, which are very rare to occur. When ever you take tablets or capsules they have a coating of the color which are inert to protect the capsules and will cause no harm what so ever to the body. They are secreted in the urine and that is the reason you observe yellow colored urine and WILL NOT EFFECT KIDNEYS. You can continue taking the becosules regularly. all the best
- What is Coversyl? Doctor has given it to my father for BP. What do you ...
- I am suffering from headache from last 2 months . I had consulted doct ...
- My husband was taking cholosterol reducing tablet 20mg every night for ...
- I have the problem of head hair fall for last few years. I visited fra ...
- In Nov'02 i had undergone kidney transplant, since then my situation h ...
- I am a male aged 56. I underwent angioplasty three years ago. One bloc ...
- My age is 24 years and I have bone TB in D3 bone. I recognized pain in ...
Bladder Cancer is the disease in which the abnormal cells multiply without any control in the bladder.
The indications include:
• Characteristically caus...More
SARS is a respiratory disease in humans caused by the SARS coronavirus. SARS infection can be life threatening and spreads mainly close person-to-person contact.
Indications of SARS...More
Dementia, also known as Senility, is a group of disorders that affects the brain. It is not a specific disease and the indications include:
• Recent memory loss