My homosystein in blood is 50 and above. I am taking homocheck tabs daily. How may days i should continue.Is this tabs reduces the homosysteine?
Hi, Why did you get your homocysteine levels checked? Do you have anemia? Deficiencies of the vitamins folic acid , pyridoxine (B6), or B12 (cyanocobalamin) can lead to high homocysteine levels.c Homocheck is a combination of vitamins folic acid, B6 and or B12 and supplementation will result in correction of homocysteine levels. You can take the tablets till you have a normal homocycteine levels, normal range 5.9 -15.3 mMol/l Get checked for the homocysteine levels once a month and please inform your doctor and keep him updated. All the best
- We get following mails ,can AIDS is spread in this manner, please let ...
- My daughter who is about 10 year old is gaining weight day by day. now ...
- i suffer from severe dizziness, fatigue, headache, somnolence, breathl ...
- Sir, I am a male 27 years.I am a very heavy smoker and has been smokin ...
- My friend is married and has two children. For the last couple of year ...
- I am 37 yrs. of age. I want to ask question about my wife who is 34 yr ...
- I am 22 years old. Both my father and grandfather are hypertension pat ...
The foot region is made up of 26 bones and 33 joints. There is a layer of 126 intertwining foot muscles, ligaments and nerves. The foot bones form two arches. The longitudinal arch is seen through ...More
Sickle Cell Anemia is an inherited, autonomic recessive blood disorder characterized by chronic anemia and periodic episodes of pain. Usually red blood cells are disc shape, consist of hemoglobin a...More
The appendix is a small, tube-like organ attached to the cecum (first part of the large intestine).Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix. It can be consider as a medical emergency and man...More
Recent News Letters
Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid which is an important nutrient for the growth of baby’s brain, form the retinas and develop the nervous system. Omega 3 foods can provide your baby with the energy and materials necessary to good physical and mental growth. Omega-3s are also important for ...More
We think we may have found one of the best excuses ever to eat a bar of chocolate. And it's nothing to do with how cocoa antioxidants are good for your heart or anything like that. Apparently eating sugar helps if you're about to blow your top. A high concentration of glucose appears to help prev...More
Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are good for health. It is good to start our day with a glass of vegetable or fruit juice. Instead of having soft drinks or carbonated beverages it is better and he...More
• Regular exercise prevents back pain.
• Helps to maintain bones, muscles and joints healthy.
• Reduces risk of diseases such as cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabe...More
The optimal nutritional balance is important during pregnancy as this will affect the development of baby. The nutritional needs of pregnant women are increased during pregnancy. Eating good nutrit...More
Indigestion or an upset stomach usually happens when people eat too much or too fast or eat the foods that don’t suite their body. This is a common problem for both kids and the grownups....More
Hemorrhoids are structures present in the anal canal of a normal human being. They become pathological and piles when they become infected and inflamed. The infection can be external or internal an...More