My homosystein in blood is 50 and above. I am taking homocheck tabs daily. How may days i should continue.Is this tabs reduces the homosysteine?
Hi, Why did you get your homocysteine levels checked? Do you have anemia? Deficiencies of the vitamins folic acid , pyridoxine (B6), or B12 (cyanocobalamin) can lead to high homocysteine levels.c Homocheck is a combination of vitamins folic acid, B6 and or B12 and supplementation will result in correction of homocysteine levels. You can take the tablets till you have a normal homocycteine levels, normal range 5.9 -15.3 mMol/l Get checked for the homocysteine levels once a month and please inform your doctor and keep him updated. All the best
- We get following mails ,can AIDS is spread in this manner, please let ...
- My daughter who is about 10 year old is gaining weight day by day. now ...
- i suffer from severe dizziness, fatigue, headache, somnolence, breathl ...
- Sir, I am a male 27 years.I am a very heavy smoker and has been smokin ...
- My friend is married and has two children. For the last couple of year ...
- I am 37 yrs. of age. I want to ask question about my wife who is 34 yr ...
- I am 22 years old. Both my father and grandfather are hypertension pat ...
Macular degeneration is a medical condition, which leads to loss of vision in the macula (center for visual field) and damage to retina. Retina is an inner layer of eye that contains nerves respons...More
Anthrax is an infection, often a fatal disease associated with animal contact (mostly farm animals) and which today still exists in Africa, Asia and Middle East. It is a disease of sheep, cattle, g...More
Smallpox is an acute contagious disease. Smallpox localizes in mouth and throat and skin. In the skin, this results in a characteristic maculopapular rash, and later, raised fluid-filled blisters. ...More
Recent News Letters
Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid which is an important nutrient for the growth of baby’s brain, form the retinas and develop the nervous system. Omega 3 foods can provide your baby with the energy and materials necessary to good physical and mental growth. Omega-3s are also important for ...More
We think we may have found one of the best excuses ever to eat a bar of chocolate. And it's nothing to do with how cocoa antioxidants are good for your heart or anything like that. Apparently eating sugar helps if you're about to blow your top. A high concentration of glucose appears to help prev...More
• Regular exercise prevents back pain.
• Helps to maintain bones, muscles and joints healthy.
• Reduces risk of diseases such as cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabe...More
For normal bone structure and function proper nutrition is essential. Not only vitamin D, Calcium and phosphate are essential but also other nutrients are necessary.
Calcium is needed for growth and bone development. Deficiency of calcium lea...More
Indigestion or an upset stomach usually happens when people eat too much or too fast or eat the foods that don’t suite their body. This is a common problem for both kids and the grownups....More
Hemorrhoids are structures present in the anal canal of a normal human being. They become pathological and piles when they become infected and inflamed. The infection can be external or internal an...More