Sir, thank you for your vakuvable information. Is there any side effects of using Theo-Asthalin tablets? Please suggest good Asthma Specialist in Bangalore. Regards,
Theo-Asthalin can cause tremors, dry mouth and increased heart beat (palpitations). Please suggest which area in bangalore you are looking for a Asthma specialist.
- i am 62 yrs.good health.the only prob is seasonal asthma -breathing n ...
- is there any side effect for deriphyllin retard??can it be used long t ...
- Is Omnacortil 10mg asthalin 2mg Cetzine safe for my 3 year old kid? ...
- What happens if there is regular use of Steroids even in very low dose ...
- Dear Sir / Madam, Can you pls tell me whether having cold tablet Cetz ...
- my age is 20 year old and i am on steroid from duration two year . wha ...
- can a person suffering from asthama take deriphyllin and betnesol inje ...
Asthma is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways. Asthma causes recurring periods of wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing. The coughing often occurs at night or early in the morning. They tend to react strongly to certain substances that are breathed i...More
Atopic dermatitis is a skin disorder involving hypersensitivity (allergy-related) reaction within the skin characterized by inflammation, itching and scaling. Atopic dermatitis can occur in an infantile (children) or adult form. It is most common in infants, and at least half of those cases clear...More
News Letters Information
The word “yoga” is taken from a Sanskrit word that meaning "union." It...More
Swimming is an enjoyable activity which is equivalent to jogging. It is good for your body and mind which can be continued throughout your life. Swimming regularly will strengthen your muscle, helps for cardiovascular fitness, and builds end...More
Fenugreek has been associated with number of health benefits. It is a common herb and used as a condiment for seasoning in Indian homes. This seed when used in cooking imparts a characteristic flavor and tang to food. Fenugreek leaves are well known for their high nutrient content of minerals and...More
Flax (also known as common flax or linseed) is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linacea. It is native to the region extending from the eastern Mediterranean to India and was probably first domesticated in the Fertile Crescent. Flax was extensively cultivated in ancient Ethiopia and ancie...More
Narcolepsy is the chronic sleep disorder or dyssomnia (excessive daytime sleepiness). The indications for narcolepsy include:
• The person sees or hears things when they are seems to b...More
Eczema is the inflammation of the outer layer of the skin i.e., epidermis. The indications include:
• Intense itching.
• Inflammation, redness and swelling of the sk...More
Hepatitis is the infection of liver commonly caused due to the viral infection. Hepatitis can be caused due to the contaminated food and water and some form of hepatitis (Hepatitis B) can also be c...More