is mcbm 69 is safe during pregnancy.pls advice
mcbm69 contains folic acid 5 mg/TAB , mecobalamin 500 mcg, pyridoxine hydrochloride 10 mg.its safe to use this drug in pregnancy.
- I am 28yrs and 32 weeks pregnant. for the last couple of weeks i am su ...
- Pregnancy 4 months. Have pain around naval for few seconds 2-3 times a ...
- if husband and wife having same blood group then there is a problem of ...
- My wife, had two abortions and had difficulty in conceiving due to Lac ...
- hi,i had a miscarriage,last october 29,in my 31+2 weeks,reason diagnos ...
- My wife is pregnent (approx. 35 weeks). During Ultrasound it is found ...
- I am 25 years old and 10 weeks pregnant. I recently got the TORCH test ...
Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception (fertilisation). Infertility may also refer to the state of a woman who is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term. About 40% of the problems of infertility are due to female. Ovulation is the proces...More
Hypothyroidism is a common endocrine disorder, in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone. The thyroid, which is a small butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of the neck. Thyroid hormones are chemical messengers that signal the body to increase oxygen use. Since the...More
News Letters Information
Sun bath is an expose of body towards sun light, for health benefits.It induce vitamin D production which is necessary for the development of healthy bones, teeth and avoid rickets in children’s and osteomalacia in adults.
Aloe Vera is a rich source of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Aloe Vera can help a person to maintain a good health due to its medicinal properties. Aloe Vera juice acts as antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent.
The optimal nutritional balance is important during pregnancy as this will affect the development of baby. The nutritional needs of pregnant women are increased during pregnancy. Eating good nutritious food also develop good eating habits for the growing child. For the first few weeks you may not...More
Nutrition in lactating mother is very much important. Nutrition during lactation is the nutritional relationship between mother and child. Adequate amount of calories and nutrients should be taken by lactating mother as new born baby’s are breast fed and they should be properly provided wit...More
Narcolepsy is the chronic sleep disorder or dyssomnia (excessive daytime sleepiness). The indications for narcolepsy include:
• The person sees or hears things when they are seems to b...More
Parkinson’s disease is the neurological disorder of the central nervous system. It is a chronic and progressive disorder mainly affecting the movement of the patient.
Brain tumor is the abnormal growth of cells within the brain tissue. Brain tumors are inherently serious and life threatening as they can be cancerous and non-cancerous in nature.