Hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration, no focal lesion. Increase in thickness of walls of lower end of oesophagus maximum thickness 16.4mm and length of segment involved 64 mm size of liver increased and parenchymal echotexture is increased, what does it mean?
Hepatomegaly is the condition of having an enlarged liver. It is a nonspecific medical sign having many causes, which can broadly be broken down into infection, direct toxicity, hepatic tumours, or metabolic disorder. Often, hepatomegaly will present as an abdominal mas... Fatty liver, also known as fatty liver disease (FLD), is a reversible condition where large vacuoles of triglyceride fat accumulate in liver cells via the process of steatosis ....Fatty liver is commonly associated with alcohol or metabolic syndrome (diabetes, hypertension, obesity and dyslipidemia) Malnutrition, total parenteral nutrition, severe weight loss, refeeding syndrome, jejuno-ileal bypass, gastric bypass, jejunal diverticulosis with bacterial overgrowth...you can consult a good gastroenterologist for further intervensions..nothing to worry...write if you have any more doubts..
- I am 25 years old. I have always been anaemic. I used to have stomach ...
- sir,i am 28 years old.past two years i have been suffering from piles. ...
- I have a perpetual problem in a stomach. In the morning,it takes me at ...
- I have been suffering from Fissure problem since last 5 years. I have ...
- I'm her mom. She is 11 months now. she use to strain more at that time ...
- I am suffering from Alcoholic Liver disease (fatty liver). I am taking ...
- I am dignosed with Hepatomegaly with mild fatty infilteration of liver ...
Liver failure: Nutrition management in the liver failure is important. The liver is largest organ in the body. Liver is responsible for many important functions including the removal of by products from the digestion of food and production of proteins. Important function of...More
A diet low in fat is called low fat diet. Some dietary fat is actually necessary. In certain medical conditions the body cannot tolerate much fat. So, a low fat diet may help people with these medical conditions. Some of the medical conditions where low fat diet is prescribed is Gall bladder dise...More
Anorexia is a term of Greek origin a (α, prefix of negation), n (ν, link between two vowels) and orexis (appetite), thus meaning lack of desire to eat. It is a serious mental illness and h...More
Eczema is the inflammation of the outer layer of the skin i.e., epidermis. The indications include:
• Intense itching.
• Inflammation, redness and swelling of the sk...More
Cerebral palsy is a group of disorders affecting the body movement, balance and posture. It may also be called “brain paralysis” and the first indications of the disease usually appear ...More